Frequently Asked Question
Clever Login Issue
Last Updated 6 years ago
I'm sure that you are all aware of the Clever login issues for Students. Although the data provided to clever for students is now correct I believe that cached data in the browser from their initial attempts is continuing to prevent logins. You can clear the browsing cache by following the steps below and this should correct the problem. This is tied to the user account so it will need to be done by each student that cannot log into Clever.
- On the students Chromebook, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.